By Alicia Dziak
It’s Ellicottville’s 2018 Jazz and Blues Weekend! Whether you like your music with a southern flavor or Chicago-style, there’s something for everyone as all of EVL’s hot spots offer a full lineup of entertainment Friday through Sunday.
The Gin Mill, at 20 Washington St., will feature the Blue Light Blues Band on Friday, and Oreo Rodeo’s funk and groove style on Saturday.
Balloons, at 20 Monroe St., will host electric blues guitarist Hayden Fogle Friday evening, followed by funky, jazzy, rockin’ guitarist extraordinaire BD Lenz on Saturday.
At Finnerty’s Tap Room, at 5 E. Washington St., you can catch Rockabilly Steve and Br3 on Friday and Saturday, at 4 p.m. each day, and The Rig at 9 p.m. on Sunday.
Madigan’s, at 44 Washington St., will feature ST3 on Friday, and The Mick Hayes Band on Saturday.
Villaggio, at 7 Monroe St., welcomes Patty Perks & The Sizzlin Heat on Friday, and Buffalo Blues Benefit Band on Saturday.
EBC, at 28 Monroe St., will host the Untouchables on Saturday.
The Silver Fox Steakhouse, at 23 Hughey Alley, will feature the LTM Trio on Saturday.
Jazz and Blues Weekend Schedule:
Friday, July 27
• Finnerty’s Tap Room, 4 p.m.- Rockabilly Steve and Br3
• Madigans, 6 p.m. – ST3
• Balloons, 7 p.m. – Hayden Fogle
• Finnerty’s, 7 p.m., Aron Cole
• Villaggio, 8 p.m. – Patty Perks & The Sizzlin Heat
• The Gin Mill, 9 p.m. – Blue Light Blues Band
Saturday, July 28
• Winery of Ellicottville Main Stage On Monroe Street, 1 p.m. The Mick Hayes Band
• Finnerty’s Tap Room, 4 p.m.- Rockabilly Steve And Br3
• Madigans, 6 p.m.- The Mick Hayes Band
• Balloons, 6 p.m.- BD Lenz
• Silver Fox Steakhouse, 6:30 p.m.- LTM Trio
• EBC, 7 p.m.- Untouchables
• Villaggio, 8:30 p.m.- Buffalo Blues Benefit Band
• Gin Mill, 9 p.m.- Oreo
Sunday, July 29
• Winery of Ellicottville Main Stage On Monroe Street, 1 p.m. The George Scott Big Band
• Finnerty’s, 9 p.m., The Rig