This weekend is your chance to celebrate those who help make Springville such a great place to live and work. The Springville Area Chamber of Commerce 2018 Annual Awards Dinner will be held on Saturday, Feb. 3 from 6 -9 p.m. at St. Aloysius Hall, 190 Franklin Street in Springville.
This year’s winners that will be honored at the event are:
• Business of the Year – Emerling Dealerships
• Nonprofit of the Year – Concord Historical Society
• Citizen of the Year – Kara Kane
• Student of the Year – MacKenzie Engel
• Small Business of the Year – Fiesta Bamba
• Community Service – Business of the Year: LJ Grand Livery Stables
• Community Service – Individual of the Year: Joe Emerling
• Entrepreneurial Spirit Business of the Year: Encorus Group
• 4 Under Forty: Reed Braman, Melissa Frank, Scott Kearns and Jessica Schuster
New for this award event will be a keynote speaker, Katie Krawczyk, partner and president at 19 IDEAS in Buffalo, who will deliver a message on the theme of “Investment.”
Catering will be provided by Chamber member Erin Horton of Edible Crush and will include the following stations: Mediterranean antipasto display, mashed potato bar, fresh fruit and cheese display, cheese tortellini pasta bar and a slider bar with french onion beef sliders and turkey meatloaf sliders.
Tickets are $30 and available until noon on Saturday by calling the Chamber at (716) 592 4746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more about some of this year’s honorees on page 2.