The Village of Springville Police Department will be participating in New York state’s “No Empty Chair” Safe Teen Driver enforcement initiative during the week of April 29 through May 3, 2019.
Officers assigned to patrol will be focusing on different traffic safety initiatives and target specific infractions each day of the school week.
- Monday, April 29 — Speeding in School Zones
- Tuesday, April 30 — Seatbelts and Child Restraints
- Wednesday, May 1 — Cell Phone Use and Texting
- Thursday, May 2 — Operation Safe Stop
- Friday, May 3 — Underage Drinking and Impaired Driving